I got it from gnomead – now there’s a name after a Waldorf momma’s heart!!!
Apparently she’s been following my fibre blog and likes it! That’s so great. Every time I receive a comment or a question I feel so honoured that anyone out there is actually interested in my scratchings!
I’m meant to pay this forward in the following way:
- Place this award on your blog or in a post
- Pass the award on to 12 bloggers
- Link the nominees within the post
- Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blog
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award
Now 12 bloggers is a lot. Especially since my list includes many of the same bloggers on gnomead’s list – and on checking I see that some of my other favourite blogs have already got their own flower from another source - so here we go with 10………….
- Wool love – functional fiber art because every post looks like poetry …… and there’s felting too.
- Peace Felt which technically is not a blog. It’s another amazingly thoughtful initiative brought to the world by Marie Spaulding.
- Ikonium Studio the online presence of felting diva Theresa May-O’Brian
- Colettes vilt because my cursor becomes a sheep on her blog. And because while she writes in another language her felt is universal.
- Sheepless in Suburbia a knitter from my home town. Witty posts with wooly connections.
- Felting is Art because she give eclectic new meaning.
- Myosotis because …………….felted bras!
- Wolllmiese because…………………….pecs & wool!
- Chrissie Day because she shares so generously her process.
- Pat Spark because she is my hero. Aside from being one of the most talented felters there is she tirelessly maintains the North American Felters List which if you are at all interested in felting you should most definitely join. Here’s how.
So thanks to gnomead for that and I’m off to do some commenting!